Tuesday

So far this week #138

Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 16.06.19
Short Term 12 was a fantastic one - I really enjoyed every minute and found it a really fascinating film. Violette was a brilliant story and very well acted.  Lilting was definitely an emotional one and I loved it. Drinking Buddies was quite enjoyable really (I hadn't been expecting that). In Fear was about one of my worst nightmares - getting lost in the woods (I couldn't help thinking the whole way through - that's Tom from Downton Abbey though!). What we do in the shadows was hilarious and made me want to start buying dvds again! I really can not wait for a second viewing.

6 comments:

  1. I missed What we do in the Shadows, need to catch that! I also enjoyed Short Term 12. Lilting is another one on my list, I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What we do in the shadows was my favourite film of last year! Just amazing!! I've seen some really great ones recently on Netflix!

      Delete
  2. Ah, "Short Term 12"! Loved that film. I've gone back and re-watched so many scenes. And that rap! Violette has been on my queue for a while now. I'll watch it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure what to expect from Short Term 12 so it was a wonderful surprise! I definitely recommend Violette :)

      Delete
  3. Hey there, I didn't realise your blog was so film based! I'll definitely be checking it out for my film recommendations :) I thought Short Term 12 was great! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been recently :) Short Term 12 was a film that really stuck with me - so good! x

      Delete

..if you fancy it

All work is © Kate Henderson unless otherwise noted.